ISPSD 2018 Call for Papers
A PDF version of the Call for Papers is available here.
A mobile-friendly PDF version of the Call for Papers is available here.
Abstract submissions are being accepted through the IEEE ePapers website. Submission Guidelines and link to the portal can be found on our Paper Submission page.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- High Voltage Power Devices (HV): High voltage silicon based discrete devices (> 200V) such as IGBTs, thyristors, GTOs and PiN diodes, etc.
- Low voltage devices and power IC device technology (LVT): Low voltage silicon based discrete power devices (≤ 200V) and power devices for power ICs for all voltage ranges, including power MOSFET for DC-DC converters, LIGBT/LDMOS/SOI devices for power ICs, etc.
- Power IC design (ICD): Circuit design and demonstration using power IC technology platform, including gate driver circuit design, process integration, Power-Supply-on-a-Chip, etc.
- GaN and nitride base compound materials: Device and technology (GaN): GaN and nitride based power devices technology and integration, materials, and processing.
- SiC and other materials: Device and technology (SiC): SiC and other material base power devices technology and integration, including SiC power MOSFET, IGBT, SIT device and process development, diamond power devices, gallium oxide power devices, etc.
- Module and Package Technologies (PK): Module and Package technology for discrete power devices and power ICs, including functionality, power density, isolation, reliability, device cooling, temperature endurance, manufacturing, materials, etc.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A PDF abstract should be submitted to ePapers with the following requirements:
- A single-page text summary in English (500 words maximum)
- Up to two additional pages of supporting figures
- The abstract heading must include: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Address, Phone, Fax, Email
- The abstract must CLEARLY state: purpose of work, how the work advances prior art, specific results and their significance, up-to-date references
- Mark the paper’s eligibility for the Charitat Award during submission (paper for which the first author is not more than 30 years of age at the time of the conference). To be eligible, the first author must also present the paper at ISPSD 2018.
|Abstract submission deadline is||October 31, 2017|
|Author notification sent out by||December 22, 2017|
|Late news submission (limited acceptance)||March 1, 2018|
|Final manuscripts must be submitted before||March 15, 2018|
General Chair: Professor Z. John Shen
Illinois Institute of Technology, USA
Technical Program Chair: Professor Wai Tung Ng
University of Toronto, Canada