> Home > Presenter Instructions
Provided below are the instructions for oral and poster presentations at ISPSD 2018.
Instruction for Oral Presentation
- Each oral presentation is allocated 25 minutes (Plenary Papers – 45 minutes), including 5 minutes for Q&A.
- We must use the on‐site laptop PC in the session room for oral presentations (OS: Windows 7, PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016, and pdf format files are acceptable).
- The screen format is 4:3 and projector resolution is XGA (1024 x 768 pixel). Organizers cannot guarantee the quality of Macintosh‐based presentations, so please check in advance for Windows compatibility.
- Please bring your data USB to the operation desk in the front row of the conference room at least 30 minutes before the beginning of your session. Please meet with your session chairs at least 20 minutes prior to the start of your presentation, and be seated at the “Next Speaker’s seat” located in the front row.
Please contact the registration desk in case you need assistance.
Instruction for Poster Presentation
- Your poster should be no larger than 4’ x 4’ (1.2m x 1.2m) in size.
- Your poster should be displayed on the assigned board by paper ID using pushpins (available at the poster room). No other adhesive material is permitted on the boards.
- Please set up your poster one hour before the start of your poster session (see the program schedule). You are responsible for removing the poster after the session.
- You are expected to be in front of your poster throughout the session to answer questions.
- ISPSD 2018 Technical Program Committee